This list was created on an intuitive whim about 4 years ago while I was very unhappy... you can write your own! This is proof of how quickly you can up-cycle to better feelings through gratitude!
By all means, let healing begin on any level for any thing. I share this with love
1. Tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities because I understand I am a creator and co-creator in life and it's not what "happens to me"...life is interactive.
2. It allows you to finally see beneath the surface of things and you appreciate everything more for what it is and not for what you want or wish it would or could be. Acceptance is achieved
3. Makes you grow stronger so you finally remember that you were and are much more strong and capable than you gave yourself credit for. We are all prepared enough. Now.
4. Reminds you to live in each moment of right now and to keep on living forward, and creating in the now!
5. It can bring people together and/or closer -old and new
6. It can bring you closer to your truest, most authentic self (we are always in the process of becoming)!
7. Shows you what was already there: Strength and Power. Use wisely!
8. How easily you can remember and feel the pleasure in life and you can still experience this if you try. It's always with you.
9. Slows you down so you can concentrate on what's more important in priority at the time
10. So you understand the difference between pain and authentic joy-which is how I want to feel and what you should acknowledge as already being within (since we're born with it). If you want authentic happiness, try feeling the contentedness that already is. Happiness sure doesn't hide in darkness; it cannot contain itself. Strive for harmonious activity in every moment to moment meeting and other interactions.
-Stevie T. Stallsmith