- "Life is the manifestation of your beleifs!" - Stevie T. Stallsmith
- "Angels Have heard you!"- Stevie T. Stallsmith
- "God has no religion." -anonymous
- "One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love."
-Sophocles, Greek Playwright (496-406 BC)
- "The imagination is a preview to life's coming attractions."
- "No day but today"
- "Take love away and our Earth is a tomb."
- "Feel it to HEAL it." - Unknown
- "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of remembering who you are."
- "Each moment is a place you've never been before." - Mark Strand
- "Every on of us is a wonder. Everyone of us has a story".- Kristen Hunter
1. No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.
2. Most people will be about as happy, as they decide to be.
3. Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.
4. Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.
5. Success stops when you do.
6. When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.
7. You will never "have it all together."
8. Life is a journey... not a destination. Enjoy the trip!
9. The biggest lie on the planet: "When I get what I want I will be happy."
10. The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.
11. I've learned that ultimately 'takers' lose and 'givers' win.
12. Life's precious moments don't have value, unless they are shared.
13. If you don't start, it's certain you won't arrive.
14. We often fear the thing we want the most.
15. Look for opportunities. ..not guarantees.
16. Success is getting up one more time.
17. Now is the most interesting time of all.
18. When things go wrong.....don't go along with them.
19. Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.
20. A person who asks a question might be a fool for five minutes, but a person who doesn't ask, is a fool forever.
21. A best friend is like a four leaf clover... hard to find, and lucky to have.
22. I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.
23. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look behind.